POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Silicon Gathering : Re: Silicon Gathering Server Time
5 Oct 2024 09:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Silicon Gathering
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 25 Jan 1999 23:56:58
Message: <36AD4B07.200092F4@flash.net>
Oh -- I thought at first it was "Silicone Gathering" .... :)

Seriously, it's interesting, but despite being a big fan of the material,
I'm afraid I didn't recognize initially.

I actually did a similar image myself awhile back, of a more macroscopic
body :

http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/POV/epi.jpg

Dan

--